- The website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied.
- The Valuers Registration Board of Queensland (“the Board”) does not make any representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, adequacy or completeness of the information or data that can be viewed or downloaded on the website.
- The provision of any information or data on the website relating to products or services offered by the Board is done without any representation or endorsement made, and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- The provision of any information or data on the website relating to products or services offered by any organisations or entities other than the Board is not and should not be taken as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by the Board of the products or services offered by or the activities of that organisation or entity.
- The website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of the Board (“linked websites”). The listing of and linking to linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by the Board of the owners or operators of the linked websites, or of any information, data, products or services referred to or contained in the linked web sites. The Board accepts no liability in respect of the content of the linked websites. The Board cannot guarantee that the links will work all the time and has no control over the availability of the linked websites.
- The Board cannot confirm the identity of persons contributing to the website and cannot prevent website users acting under false pretences. You must make your own inquiries and seek independent advice before acting or relying on any information or data on the website.
- The Board does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence) that you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of or reliance on information or data contained on or accessed through the website or any linked website.
- The Board makes no representations or warranties that the website will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses.
- You obtain access to the website at your own risk and the Board accepts no responsibility for any interference, loss, damage or disruption to your computer system or data which arises in connection with your use of the website or any linked website.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ to obtain access to the website or to use material downloaded from the website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or data.
- The Board does not warrant that any material or information or data you post to the website will be protected against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
- The Board assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any error, omission, infringement of intellectual property rights, defamation, obscenity, or inaccuracy contained in any information or data posted on or accessed through the website or any linked website.
Exception to Disclaimer
This Disclaimer does not attempt or purport to exclude any warranty or liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such warranty or liability cannot be lawfully excluded.